Friday, October 7, 2011

Upcoming Conrad Schumacher clinic!

In a couple of weeks I have a 3 day clinic with Conrad Schumacher in Gig Harbor, WA, at the lovely Starr Valley Farms. At this point I haven't decided which horse to ride, it is a toss-up between the 3 FEI horses: Escorial, Victor, and Charismatique. At this point I am leaning towards Charismatique, since he is the one who would really benefit from some outside input. Conrad has seen Escorial and Victor, but he hasn't seen Charismatique. I've always had some stiffness issues with Majek, particularly in the canter, and Conrad is great at working through suppleness problems. Also Mom has always wanted Majek in the clinic, and now I finally feel that we have a solid enough communication to take the extra pressure.
The clinic is not for another week or so, so I have plenty of time to procrastinate on my decision.
Fall is here all of the sudden, I swear it showed up in a day or two. One day it was 90 degrees, the next the high was 45 or 50 and it was raining. Ick! I want summer back.

No comments:

Post a Comment